Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My Big Fat Royal Wedding


It seems that the entire British population is a little bit obsessed with this months Royal Wedding. Everywhere you look there are commemorative mugs, plates, travel mints, biscuits, heck there's even a double fridge freezer with the happy couples face plastered all over it. I'm not complaining, in fact I'm loving the abundance of Union Jacks and tacky souvenirs, any excuse to cover a house in bunting, drink copious cups of tea and eat Kate and Wills pies (yes they do exist), all whilst waiting in anticipation to see which dress the lucky gal chooses is alright by me!

But this has got to be one of my favourite finds yet, and no, its not as hilarious as the "Knit your own Royal Family Wedding" book or as naff (in a good way) as the Will's and Kate shot glasses, but I kinda liked it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment