Monday, October 18, 2010

Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?


Who says halloween is for kids! Thanks to Mac collaborating with Disney, we can pass up on the trick, and treat ourselves to a piece of this wicked new line. The Venomous Villains range focus' on cartoons evilest ladies like Cruella De Vil, Maleficent and The Evil Queen. If the range of colours and packaging wasn't tempting enough, the names are to kill for...Cruela de Vil's “Heartless” lipstick, Evil Queen’s “Bite of an Apple” blusher, Maleficent’s “She who Dares” mineralize eye shadow, and it continues! The vinyl villans covered the glass front of Selfridges over the weekend and certainly made heads turn, the department was packed! My favourite is Maleficients "My Dark Magic" eye shadow, a daring mix of deep plum with pink pearl, I think I may just have to bring out my dark side this Autumn!

No comments:

Post a Comment