Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Khoo, What, Where?

She first graced our screens last year in The Little Paris Kitchen. Rachel Khoo is an adorable candy lipped British girl who sold out to the wonders and glories of Paris. There in her tiny apartment with her child sized oven and infamous white mixing bowl (which she never travels without) she opened the smallest restaurant with the longest reservation list. I am lucky enough to be visiting Paris this summer, along with my sister. The eurostar is booked and we are fixated on a traditional Parisian apartment, complete with wrought iron balcony on a charming rue! I have therefore been hooked on Miss Khoos blog, an inspiring and delectable guide to all things edible in the French capital. She checklists the best places to get your baguettes and fromage to the pastry shop of dreams. Her insight is quite literally melt in the mouth idealicious, I’m begging to think I may have to book an extra seat on the way home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment