Saturday, May 14, 2011

Pretty Pleats


I was casually flicking through a copy of Glamour whilst on the train to London yesterday, when I came across this picture of starlet Amanda Seyfried. I instantly fell in L.O.V.E with the dress! Grape is very on trend for the season, French Connection have got a beautiful selection in a splinter line off their SS11. The horizontal pleats are a fresh approach, so many designers are sticking to vertical, so it’s a welcomed change to the season. The jeweled collar is the icing on the cake and enough to make Olivia Palermo a little green-eyed!

As I strolled down Mount Street I cast an eye in Lanvin window and what did I see...The Dress! Did I buy it? Ofcourse I didn’t, its probably more that half a years rent. I did however gaze in, head tipped slightly to one side and wished very very hard that I’d win the euromillions. I didn’t *tear*.

No comments:

Post a Comment