Thursday, January 6, 2011

Look out, look out, there's a new Olsen about...


Because two identical style icons just wasn't enough. Introducing Elizabeth, the 21 year old younger sister of Mary-Kate and Ashley. I'm jealous already! As well as being a miniature version, sharing the same style and beautiful genes, the muse behind the Olsens "Elizabeth and James" fashion line, she is soon to star in the upcoming film ‘Peace, Love, and Misunderstanding’ with, you won't believe it, Chace Crawford, of Gossip Girl fame. She is currently a college student enrolled at NYU’s Tisch School of the Arts, something tells me that this is the start of a long and successful career for this lady.

She is one very lucky girl and I'm one very green gal, oh how I wish I was an Olsen...

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment